Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 13 December 2008

a new phase~

this is the continuation..from my multiply..i'm in a glooomy mood which makes writing on multiply blog with reddish background, a mood killer..~ huhu..i juz think that i wanna keep this gloomy mood for a while..makes me appreciate, and remember. and missing him mOre..

it's a start of another new phase in our long distance relationship..

it's the phase which we wonder the most..how things will turn out..him with long hours of working, tired and may get cranky in the end of the day..me with these empty feelings whenever i walked pass places where memories lies..

but i'm glad that so far things are ok between us..we tried to adapt..we textd whenever there's chance..he texted whenever there's chance..n i do the waiting & wishing part..hehe..he's a great bf trying to fit me in his busy day..

well..

i cant sleep yet..eventho im tired..

i have tonssss of work to do this weekends..

and i miss myfarhan freaking much..way too much that sometimes it's really hard to hold myself together..i dun wanna bother him much..& restraining myself to not to bother him more then he can handle is mentally challenging..

i might even develop obsessive-compulsive disorder..haha..

keep on looking at both of my hp's..each mins..afraid that who knows if i didnt hear the msg comes in..or..maybe bad reception..or ape2 lah..

but things will get better insya Allah..i pray for him to get thru his day the best possible..amin ;)

   secret recipe,midV

baskinrobin,klcc..i think :P

sushiking,midV...kraz blanje! tenkiuu!!

ps:him without gotie..makes me feel like i a had a thing for a school boy..-_-;

maybe i'll be hOme for 3weeks this Jan..saje mengade2..n my mengadeness cost thousands!! super mengade..but i definitely will feel missing toO when i go to Alamanda esp..

haihh..cube la transfer memories into sumthing that can be smile for..hehe..well..i am mengade after all..;p

to myfarhan..hehe..istanbul word definitely makes me smile..and that trick works evrytime..suprisingly..~~

love always..me

1 comment:

Alejandro said...

Well, you 2 make a really nice couple!