Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 13 January 2009

my choo choo train~

malaysia time: 08:39, 14january09

i'm at home..
my home..
i wanted to write..
about so many things..
but mama's lappy is sick..
& it makes me sick too..
& makes me forgot..
things that i wanna write..

so i scribble this..
using my dad's lappy..
describing my fellings..
beside happiness for being at home..

yesterday we took a train..
we looked at the window..
and wondering which town we passed..
we laughed at the boy who slept mouth wide open..
we talk nonsense out of nonsense..
but we giggled cuz we understand..

today we take the train..
i look at the window..
and tell u about what i saw outside..
and u keep the silence..
u look at the window..
and tell me bout what u saw outside..
but i keep my silence..
thinking..
why's our story different?
why's what we saw through the window different?

so i wonder..

..are we in the same train?


ps: still wondering..my grammar sux..english & bm..*sigh* mind the error ok~

No comments: