Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 15 February 2009

fakeweb *cursing*cursing*

this enty came from qis's laptop..
why..?
cuz my internet freaking bongok..i hate it..hate it..when it's not working..and i cant fix it..and so i can't call mysayang..and he texted me..and i can't reply cuz i dun have any crdt left..and i tried italk from qis's laptop..and as usual it wont work from qis's..and that was since forever..and i send ym sms to mysayang's sis..and ask her to tell mysayang to call me..and i wait..and wait..and nothing..and i'm miserable..and pissed..

and mysayang juz texted me with some word pointing that as if i hadnt wake up cuz too tired from
partying last nite..and made me doubleinfinity pissed..and i know he didnt received the msg i sent..and i asked yetti for a topup..and she havnt reply yet..and i seriously badly wanna cry..
:(

i hate today..bongoookkk *sorryGod-iknOwmanythingselseicanbethankfulfor*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

tade kne mengene pon ngn entry nie tp na comment gak... huhuhu.. windu3x~~~~ :))

dinaRr said...

apa my sayang my sayang.. ok that syndrome dtg balik

nadiya zakariah said...

waty: heyyy..i miss u too babe!! jom trun men basketball! -xde kne mengene gak..hehe ;))

dina:haha..bersayang sayang a day after Vday is allowed ok dina..ok lah..aku sbg dokter diagnose ko de syndrom Vday..(sounds like vadey)