Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 3 May 2009

my daily dose..

mysayang started his peads posting few weeks back..
and he's superrrrly busy..*sigh* im like the second wifey after Raja Permaisuri Bainun....punye hospital..
hehe..ok..not hers i guess..it's just named after her..

anyway..
i thought ah long said peads posting is the lepak-est posting ever..but why oh why when mysayang's posting the HO's are lesser there..means more workload per HO and less time for HO's girlfriend..

*sob*

adila complained too..herzali is busy busy busy with ortho..

but..

as a girlfriend..a still-student-so-hav-many-free-time girlfriend..
i called him..
hehe..usually i will wait for his cue to call..
when he sms..means he's free a while..
but..i have to have my daily dose of him..
it has been a while..
and i cant stand it anymore..
haha..cewahh..:P

me:hello..heyyy..busy ke??
mysayang: hello..heyy..haah lah..kol nanti boleh? (sambil berlari..i guess)
me: ohh ok2..hehe..sorryy kacau..saje je kol kjap..
mysayang: hehe..takpe2..sorry takleh ckp tau..
me: ok..faham2..hehe..byeee..
mysayang: ok bye..

mysayang: ehhh jap..
me: emm??
mysayang: love u..(whispering)
me: haha..love u too..thanx~

there..
i'm smiling inside out..
he made me smile inside out..
haha..i get my daily dose of him..
baru boleh tido dengan aman..:D


dabdibdub: ade ke pegi layan meteor garden..?? hehe..well..i'm in the mood untuk tgk cerite lame..and dulu-dulu i do love watching meteor garden..and abah selalu made me pissed off sebab die soh tuka tengok berite petang sambil cakap..''ade ke tgk citer cine..tak paham ape die cakap''..*oh daddy..sebab tu mereke letak subtitle..*

odessa post will be next..:)

2 comments:

chOcOnoKuNi said...

hehehe..we all need our daily dose kann kan..=P

nadiya zakariah said...

haha..kaann
agree pun ;)
hey..i need some dose from u toO..cepat bagi..