Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 17 June 2010

its my fav time of the year :)

“The greatest gift is the passion for reading.
It is cheap, it consoles, it distracts, it excites,
it gives you knowledge of the world and experience of a wide kind.
It is a moral illumination.”
— Elizabeth Hardwick




the moment i've been waiting for has finally come..:) :)

i think the only,purely free time i have in whole year is summer holz..

now that i'm officially not a student nor employed..i can spend my time reading all my pending novels..weeee..the best way to spend my free time..

currently im indulging this writer..Dorothy Koomson..i fell in love with her writing from 'My BestFriend's Girl'..its a great story..and now im reading 'Goodnight Beautiful'..funny so far i read..two pattern..colored ppl and bestfriend-boyfriend betrayal..hmm..~

anyway..she cant beat my fav Jodi Picoult and J.K.R.. yet..

i wont write about the synopsis as it will ruin the suprise..BUT..the unfortunate me has read the synopsis by accident just now when i searched for this pict! grrrr..how i regret that..(>,<)

i know this post is rather boriiiinngg..haha..i can feel the flatness in writing..but just wanna share..

i think it is true..the passion to read is a great gift..
well..tiny bits of me wish that i have that kind of passion when reading medical book too ;p

but it is a great gift indeed! it cant be force..it might be trained..but if u are not one of those with this passion..u will say..WTcrap on earth am i writing about..haha..;p

ps: picnic time is postponed again..tsk..but im grateful that today is raining..!! the hot weather is killing me..!

thankyou Allah for the Love :) :)

till then..
take care Love..xoxo


No comments: